Thursday, September 17, 2009

August 16

Breakfast: banana
Lunch: grilled chicken tenderloins w/ artichoke hearts
snack: Banana 1 oz. of mixed almonds and walnuts
Dinner: 1/2 steak w/ onions and mushroom cooked in some olive oil and a few stems (3) Asparagus
Lots of water....
I need to limit my banana to one a day or even eliminate and replace w/ an apple or some berries. Still a better decision than....

Crossfit:
warm up 500 m. row
worked on press 5 5 5 (20, 25, 25) in between worked on pull-ups (yeh!! They are getting much easier, I maxed out at 13 on cream band) I'm gonna try the green band next!
WOD:
we scaled me down....

4 rounds of 200 m. run and 15 burpees. I hate burpees!!!!!!!! I don't remember my exact time; I believe it was 18 something.

My weight this morning: 156 (down 4 pounds) I'll take it...

No comments:

Post a Comment