Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September 9, 2009
9 rounds for time
  • 9 body pull-ups
  • 9 push ups (assistance)
I was a bit discouraged today at my loss of strength! I needed to use the assistance bar for my push-ups and then could barely do the body pull-ups. I don't remember being this weak, even when I first started. Oh well, I'll get there again!
Here's what I ate
I ate a lot today....
Breakfast
3 scrambled eggs with green pepper/onion/ham
1 cup of black coffee
Lunch
Went to applebees with grams and was not all that hungry yet, so I had a soup salad combo: Shrimp spinach salad (bacon, almonds, sweet pepper, no dressing)
cup of Tomato basil soup
Mid day Snack? The leftover pork chop and green beans from last night dinner
Dinner: Spinach salad w/ cucumbers, bacon and one hard-boiled egg
Split a steak with Ben/ sauteed onions in mushrooms( in olive oil)
And..... I accidentally took a shot of whip cream!! :)
And lots of water
I can't crossfit tomorrow b/c of my class. I would like to go running at moraine hills, but well I am learning that having a baby kinda makes that hard. Maybe gramps will take her again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment