Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Monday Sept 21

Ok, so I didn't post Sunday!! I ate ok, but ended the day with a few too many coronas!!! And no workout! So we'll call it a bust!!
But Monday: back on track....
Breakfast: 3 eggs w/ tsp of eggplant parm. veggies
lunch: apple
Dinner: taco meat, w/ veggies

And no Beers!!!!

Crossfit
press: 3 3 3 3 20, 25, 30,
5 rounds
10 box jumps (20 in)
10 sdhp (25 kg)
I forgot my finish time but it was around 8 minutes, I think!
Not a bad workout today. The last time I did some box jumps, I biffed big time, so I was a bit nervous!!
I havent weighed myself since my Corona binge. I will weigh, myself again at the end of the week. Hopefully I can manage to lose another pound or 2??? Last weigh in was 156...I have to see and say the number cuz, it motivates me to get my ass in shape!!

No comments:

Post a Comment