Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 12

So I am not ready for team Saturday yet; I need to work my way up so that I can be a worthy partner to someone!! Instead I went to the dam and jogged 2 miles; felt real good!
Breakfast: Bowl of strawberries and banana
Lunch: Stuffed Green Pepper. We went to my Nieces first soccer game today and then went to happy Jacks for Ice cream. It was a bit torturous watching my husband eat his smothered fries and his large malt. I had will-power and waited patiently to return home and have my stuff pepper!!
Dinner: we went to a family gathering and was once again tortured with food. Lots and Lots of summer pasta salads!! I was starving and knew that we were gonna stay for awhile. So I had some fruit salad, and about 3 paper thin hamburger patties. I am not sure if they were even real meat though.... I did taste; just taste some BLT dip that my aunt made, and I lost control by the end of the night and had two pumpkin cookies....they were mini cookies...
When we got home, we came across a Julia Child's rerun that was titled Omelet party. The way she taught how to make an omelet was truly amazing; changed my life forever!! ha, but seriously it did; I'll never make an omelet any other way!! It's all about how you move the pan; she even suggested practicing with some dried beans in a pan!! My husband was so excited he tried it out and we capped off our evening with a 2 egg omelet!!
Almost forgot; I had a Miller Lite too!

No comments:

Post a Comment