Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sept 29

Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs and 3 sausage links
Lunch: banana, 1/2 ounce of nuts
Dinner: a bowl of BBQ beef with some veggi cheese on top. I know, I know the BBQ sauce has alot if sugar...
snack: apple

Crossfit:
"Angie"
100 push ups
100pullups
100 squats
100 sit ups

We scaled it to 75 for me. I used the black assistance band for the pull-ups and the green for the push ups. My time was 17:12. I think that next work-out I will use the green assistance band and work on no assistance push-ups!!

I go back to work in 1 day and had to buy some new clothes today since I fit into NOTHING!! So depressing.... I gotta stay focused and get serious if this weight is ever gonna come off!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have read whole thing here regarding the daily routine scheduled.I like the working scheduled and diet consciousness.I like the given cross-fit which nearly tonne the body for daily workout.

    diet pills

    ReplyDelete