Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wow, I haven't ever created a blog yet!! So today was my first day back to cross fit after having a baby 6 weeks ago!! I was kinda scarred...
Today's WOD was not too bad
5 rounds for time:
  • 15 dead lifts (20kg bar)
  • 30 single jump ropes
I left the fort and felt like I could not wait til tomorrow!! I actually have an urge to start running!! maybe tomorrow...
So here what I ate:
Breakfast: my lovely husband made me a three egg omelet with feta, mushroom, onion, and green pepper, 3 slices of bacon and about 1/3 cup strawberries. Along with a cup of black coffee
Lunch: 3 Jacksonville Cheddar betters!!
Dinner: 2 grilled pork chops, one small sweet potato, 1/3 cup green beans (from my garden)
Snack: 1/2 cup sugar free apple sauce!
I drank at least a gallon of water throughout the day!!
My diet needs working on; I need to go shopping and plan my meals out!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I know how you feel about posting what you eat. It's like airing dirty laundry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off That is very nice of Ben. WTF are Jacksonville Cheddar betters. Ditch the Dairy! Water is good and also hard to drink once you get back to teaching, no time to pee. Knock salt out and cook all your food. Keep eating lots o fruits, veggies and meat. For the eggs get the Omega 3 enriched eggs. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew that I would hear it about the Johnsonviles!! I didn't have any thing else to cook; so it was better than other things!!
    Yeh, I need to knock of the dairy anyway, cuz Marin may have a sensitivity to eat and gets it via my breast milk!! Thanks brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read your new starting article. I like the simple eating habit you included in this article.I come to know the daily routine habits for eating.

    autism

    ReplyDelete