Saturday, September 12, 2009

WOD:
3 rounds
400 m. run
22 Kettle Bell (12kg)
12 pull-ups (black band)
My time was 11:08 (I think...)
I have got to be honest, after being gone for three months; I have lost soo much strength. I am very frustrated. The pull-ups bothered me the much. 12 pull-ups should be a breeze, and I struggled so much. Grr.... My short term goal is to progress back to the green band and then of course to the blue again! I just gotta keep positive, I will get there!!
Breakfast: just coffee....( I know, never skip breakfast)
Lunch: Went to Panera Bread with my sister-in-law. I had a cobb salad, and a cup of Vegetable soup. I looked it up online and it came to about 600 calories total. The carb. ammount not so good....
Dinner: I made stuffed green peppers (I put rice in them, I know I shouldn't have...)
Snack: banana
I don't think I ate enough calories! I need to work on that, not only to lose weight but to keep my milk plentiful( breastfeeding).

No comments:

Post a Comment